- Born in Kaufbeuren
- Regular soldier in the 1st Mountain Division (reserve officer)
- Studied law at the Universities of Heidelberg and Urbino
- Research stay at the European University Institute in Florence (Master of Laws)
- Legal clerkship at the Court of Appeal in Berlin, the Academy of Sciences Berlin-Buch and the Directorate General II of the European Community, Brussels
- Lawyer and, from 2000 on, equity partner at Nörr Stiefenhofer Lutz (subsequently: Noerr LLP) in Frankfurt am Main and Dresden 1993 - 2016
- Partner at Kiermeier Haselier Grosse since 2016
- Languages: German, English, French and Italian
- Expert on real estate law (2011 Legal 500)
- Leading lawyer for real estate law (2015 Wirtschaftswoche)
- Recommended lawyer for commercial real estate law (2019/2020 and 2020/2021 Best Lawyers Germany in conjunction with Handelsblatt)
- Appointed by the State Ministry of Justice as an examiner for the first state law exam
- Lecturer at the German Academy of Judges
- Lecturer at the Central German Academy of the Real Estate Industry in Erfurt and VDW Sachsen
- ‘Arbitration and Mediation’ chapter in Thalhofer (Editor): Handbuch IT-Litigation, 1st edition 2012, Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt
- Since 2000: Quarterly column on jurisdiction in real estate journal Immobilienzeitung
- Since its launch: Specialist author of online form contracts on rental law and estate agent law for C.H. Beck-Verlag (updated quarterly, 52nd edition in 2020)
- Various specialist publications in the legal and business press
- Rental law working group in DAV
- Institute for Art and Law IFKUR e. V.
- Association of Friends of Dresden’s Sculpture Collection (Paragone e. V.)
- Museum Association of Friends Freundeskreis des Grünen Gewölbes e. V.
- Treasurer of the St. Heinrichs-Ordens e. V.
- Past president and chairman of the Admissions committee of a Rotary Club, PHF
- Kunstsammler e. V.
- Lidl Vertriebs-GmbH & Co. KG
- ŠKODA Auto Deutschland GmbH
- Condor Flugdienst GmbH
- PVH Inc. (parent company of Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, for example)
- AMD Saxony LLC & Co. KG
- S.K.H. Alexander Prince of Saxony and Duke of Sachsen